1. Manager of personal data processing:
The manager for the processing of personal data is KOMPLEKTS.LV Ltd., reg. No. 40203160147, legal address: Matisa Street 78A, Riga, LV-1009, telephone +371 29717733, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as “KOMPLEKTS.LV”), web page: www.komplekts.lv.
2. Personal data processor:
Processor - SIA “KOMPLEKTS.LV” Ltd., reg. No. 40203160147, 78A Matisa Street, Riga, following the instructions of KOMPLEKTS.LV and using technical and organizational data protection measures, will process the personal data of the Client in the amount and manner required and allowed by the regulatory acts of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union. Also, other personal data handlers KOMPLEKTS.LV has the right to receive and process personal data of the Client.
3. Applicable legal acts:
- Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union “On the protection of individuals when processing personal data and on the free circulation of such data” (dated April 27, 2016).
- The law on the protection of data of individuals.
4.3. In order to provide the Client with better and more suitable products and services, as well as to provide, support, protect and improve existing products and services, KOMPLEKTS.LV processes the data collected during the provision of services.
5. What personal data is processed by KOMPLEKTS.LV?
5.1. The categories of personal data processed by KOMPLEKTS.LV depend on the products and services used by the Client. KOMPLEKTS.LV has the right to process the following categories of personal data for the purposes specified in clause 7 of this Policy:
- name, surname, address of correspondence, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Bank data;
- communication data - e-mail, letter or other information related to the communication of the Client with KOMPLEKTS.LV;
- data that the Client himself informs KOMPLEKTS.LV.
5.2. KOMPLEKTS.LV processes the following data on the use of products and services for the purposes specified in clause 7 of this Policy:
- the client’s IP address;
- cookies (data about browsing the website) - data about visiting websites KOMPLEKTS.LV (www.komplekts.lv), (hereinafter referred to as “websites KOMPLEKTS.LV”);
- date, time and volume of Internet viewing, location when viewing;
- and other personal data, depending on the type of service provided to the Client, informing the Client in advance.
6. What is the basis for processing personal data of the Client?
6.1. Consent of the Client - The Client as a subject of personal data himself agrees to the collection and processing of personal data for specific purposes. Client consent for direct marketing purposes in order to make new and customized offers will be extended to KOMPLEKTS.LV actions after the e-confidentiality policy takes effect. Consent of the Client is his free will and independent decision that can be provided at any time, thus allowing KOMPLEKTS.LV to process personal data for specific purposes. The consent of the Client is valid if it is provided in writing (by filling out forms in the store KOMPLEKTS.LV, sending an electronic request to firstname.lastname@example.org). The client may at any time withdraw its prior consent, using the specified channels of communication with KOMPLEKTS.LV. The stated changes will take effect within three business days. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
6.2. Conclusion and fulfillment of an agreement - so that KOMPLEKTS.LV can conclude and execute an agreement with a Client, provide quality services to and serve a Client, it is necessary to receive and process certain personal data that is collected prior to entering into an agreement with KOMPLEKTS.LV or during the term of the concluded contract.
6.3. The legitimate interests of KOMPLEKTS.LV - taking into account the interests of KOMPLEKTS.LV, which are based on providing quality services and providing timely support to the Client, KOMPLEKTS.LV has the right to process the personal data of the Client in an amount that is objectively necessary and sufficient to achieve the goals specified in paragraphs 7.1-7.2 of this Policy. The legal interests of KOMPLEKTS.LV are considered to be the processing of personal data in the framework of direct marketing, as a result of which the Customer receives new and / or individual offers of KOMPLEKTS.LV products and services (see also clauses 8.2 and 8.3 of this Policy).
6.4. Fulfillment of legal duties - KOMPLEKTS.LV has the right to process personal data in order to comply with the requirements of regulatory acts, as well as to provide answers to legal requests from state and municipal authorities.
7. For what purposes will KOMPLEKTS.LV process Client's personal data?
7.1. KOMPLEKTS.LV processes personal data in order to provide high-quality, timely and convenient service for the Client during the term of the contractual relationship with KOMPLEKTS.LV:
- to manage the relations of the Client (incl. remote), ensuring the conclusion and implementation of the Contracts, as well as the implementation of related processes;
- to consider complaints from the Client and provide support (including technical) in connection with the services provided;
- to inform the Client about the products and services of other enterprises;
7.2. KOMPLEKTS.LV processes personal data in order to promote the development of the industry and offer new services to Clients, including:
- to develop and offer new products;
- for the analysis of the market and the development of the business model, the statistical data of KOMPLEKTS.LV Clients is processed.
7.3. KOMPLEKTS.LV processes personal data to form and support internal processes of KOMPLEKTS.LV, ensure workflow and other internal processes (for example, archiving contracts and other documents) to the extent necessary and sufficient for this.
7.4. After obtaining the free and explicit consent from the Client, KOMPLEKTS.LV has the right to process the data in the following and other purposes:
- to increase the recognition of KOMPLEKTS.LV in the market by sending customers good wishes, providing bonuses, organizing a survey to improve existing products and services, as well as developing new products.
8. Does the client have the right to limit the processing of their data?
8.1. Profiling Client's personal data as data processing:
- profiling is any automated processing of personal data, which manifests itself as the use of personal data in order to evaluate specific personal aspects related to an individual, in particular, analyze or predict aspects related to personal wishes, interests, reliability, behavior of the above-mentioned individual, its location or movement;
- when processing the personal data of the Client, KOMPLEKTS.LV can perform profiling in order to send good wishes, gifts, provide bonuses, compile and send individual offers. Automated individual decisions are made only for commercial purposes and will not have legal consequences for the Client. The client has the right at any time to object to the adoption of an automated decision and not to become the subject of such a decision, informing KOMPLEKTS.LV. (see also clause 8.3 of this Policy).
8.2. Direct marketing and the basis for sending commercial notifications to the Client: KOMPLEKTS.LV provides direct marketing, sending commercial notifications to the Client so that the Client is always informed about new, modern and / or specifically for the Client developed products and services, as well as special conditions of the contract (for example, discounts), according to the basis for the processing of personal data indicated on clause 6.3 of this Policy. The client has the right to refuse to receive commercial notifications at any time, informing KOMPLEKTS.LV (see also the conditions of clause 8.3 of this Policy).
8.3. The client has the right at any time to object to the profiling of his personal data (see clause 8.1) or to refuse to receive commercial notices (see clause 8.2) by informing KOMPLEKTS.LV in writing (sending an e-mail to email@example.com). electronic signature or written message to firstname.lastname@example.org). The changes will not affect the legality of the processing of personal data prior to the submission of objections indicated at this point and / or the refusal of the Client.
9. What are cookies and how can KOMPLEKTS.LV process them?
9.1. Cookies are small data files that are created and stored on the Client’s equipment (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) when visiting KOMPLEKTS.LV websites. Cookies “remember” the user's experience and basic information, thereby improving the usability of the KOMPLEKTS.LV website.
9.2. When using cookies, the general habits of visitors and the history of using the website are studied, problems and shortcomings in the website’s work are identified, statistics on the habits of visitors are collected, and the full and convenient use of the website’s functionality is ensured.
9.4. KOMPLEKTS.LV websites use functional, analytical, advertising and mandatory cookies.
9.5 Cookies and how do we use them?
9.5.1 Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer by the websites you visit. They are widely used to provide or make websites more efficient, and to provide information to site owners. No cookie used by this website contains any personally identifiable information. Below is a detailed list of cookies that can be stored by this website.
9.5.2 Session cookies. These cookies are especially important for you to navigate the website and use its functions. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you require, such as logging in.
9.5.3 Cookies that remember your choice. Some cookies used by this website allow the website to remember the choice you made (for example, the choice of your language).
9.5.4 Targeted advertising cookies. These cookies are used to improve advertising performance and to show ads that are most likely to be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these cookies as described below.
9.5.5 Third Party Service Provider Cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third-party services used by this website: Google Analytics, Facebook Like button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, YouTube video. Some of these cookies may be used to monitor your activities on other websites, and they are beyond our control, as these cookies have not been set by our website.
9.6 How do you control cookies?
9.6.1 You can also control cookies and opt out of receiving them in several ways:
- Using the mode of confidential viewing. Most browsers offer a private browsing mode (private mode, incognito mode, or InPrivatelogs). Any cookies that are generated when using the confidential viewing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
- Change browser settings. You can usually change your browser settings to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies or certain types of cookies, you can limit your user experience on this website and others, or prevent their full operation.
- With the help of free tools you can refuse to receive specific cookies targeted advertising, as described below.
10. How does KOMPLEKTS.LV get Client's personal data?
10.1. KOMPLEKTS.LV receives personal data of the Client when the Client:
- acquires KOMPLEKTS.LV products or services and uses them (in KOMPLEKTS.LV stores or remotely);
- is authorized to receive news or other services from KOMPLEKTS.LV;
- requires KOMPLEKTS.LV for additional information about the product used or the connected service or communicates with KOMPLEKTS.LV regarding a complaint or a request for information (after identifying the Client);
- participates in contests, lotteries or surveys;
- visits or browses the website KOMPLEKTS.LV.
10.2. KOMPLEKTS.LV may process personal data of the Client received from third parties, if the Client agrees to this.
10.3. KOMPLEKTS.LV may process personal data of the Client received from other enterprises and partner enterprises (see terms and conditions of clause 12 of this Policy) with the prior consent of the Client.
10.4 By placing an order online in our store, you can be redirected to a secure website with an SSL certificate managed by a reliable account processing merchant (Paysera, PayPal, PayTraq and related companies such as AS Swedbank, AS SEB banka, AS Citadele banka, Luminor), where you will be required to provide personal information (including your credit card information) to our merchant on account processing.
10.6 We do not collect or store credit or debit card information.
11. How long is the personal data of the Client processed?
KOMPLEKTS.LV will process the personal data of the Client, in the presence of at least one of the following circumstances:
- the Contract between the Client and KOMPLEKTS.LV is valid;
- the period of storage of personal data is determined or expires from the regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union;
- if it is necessary to implement and protect the legitimate interests of KOMPLEKTS.LV;
- if the Client’s consent to the processing of personal data has not been withdrawn.
12. Sharing Customer Personal Data
12.1. To provide services to the Client, KOMPLEKTS.LV may share the personal data of the Client with:
- partners or agents involved in the provision of products and services ordered or used by the Client.
12.2. KOMPLEKTS.LV is obliged to provide information about personal data to the following institutions and services:
- law enforcement agencies, the court or other state or municipal institutions, if it follows from regulations or a request for information sent by the relevant institutions;
12.3. KOMPLEKTS.LV will provide personal data of the Client only in the necessary and sufficient amount, in accordance with the requirements of the regulations and the objective circumstances of the specific situation.
13. How does KOMPLEKTS.LV protect the Client’s personal data in its possession?
13.1. KOMPLEKTS.LV provides, constantly revises and improves security measures to protect the personal data of the Client from unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction. To do this, KOMPLEKTS.LV applies modern technologies, technical and organizational requirements, including the use of firewalls, software for detecting hacking and analyzing data.
13.2. KOMPLEKTS.LV carefully checks all the service providers who process the Client’s personal data on his behalf and on his behalf, and also evaluates the use of appropriate security measures by business partners (personal data processors), ensuring that the processing of the Client’s personal data complies with the KOMPLEKTS.LV request and regulatory acts. Business partners are not allowed to process personal data of the Client for their own purposes.
13.3. KOMPLEKTS.LV is not responsible for unauthorized access to personal data and / or loss of personal data, if it does not depend on KOMPLEKTS.LV, for example, due to the fault of the Client and / or because of his negligence.
13.4. In case of a threat to the personal data of the Client, KOMPLEKTS.LV will notify the GID (State Data Inspection) and, if necessary, to the Client.
14. What rights are provided for the Client?
14.1. Contact KOMPLEKTS.LV (by sending an e-mail to email@example.com) for a copy of personal data available from KOMPLEKTS.LV.
14.2. Correct all personal data of KOMPLEKTS.LV that you have about yourself by requesting changes by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14.3. The client has the right to receive information about individuals or legal entities that have received information about this client from KOMPLEKTS.LV within a certain period of time. KOMPLEKTS.LV will not provide the Client with information about state institutions that send criminal proceedings, are subjects of operational activities, as well as other institutions, information about which prohibits disclosure of the law.
14.4. Require to delete or restrict the processing of personal data if their processing is no longer required for the purposes for which they were received and processed (“right to oblivion”).
14.5. The client has the right to transfer his personal data if the processing is carried out in an automated way, submitting a written application.
From May 25, 2018, the Client has the right to:
- to object to the processing of personal data conducted by KOMPLEKTS.LV, based on legitimate interests, however KOMPLEKTS.LV will continue to process the data even if the Client has objected to this, if there are convincingly motivated reasons to continue processing the data. To realize the above right, the Client should submit a written application KOMPLEKTS.LV to the e-mail address: email@example.com;
- in certain circumstances, the Client has the right to require that KOMPLEKTS.LV delete personal data, however this does not apply in cases where the law requires that data be retained. To realize the above right, the Client should submit a written application KOMPLEKTS.LV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
-in certain circumstances, the Client has the right to limit the processing of their personal data. Please note that in case the Client requests to limit the processing of data, this may affect the execution of the order. To realize the above right, the Client should submit a written application KOMPLEKTS.LV to the e-mail address: email@example.com;
- The client has the right to receive or transfer his personal data to another data processing manager (“data transfer”). This right applies only to those data that the Client has provided to KOMPLEKTS.LV on the basis of its consent or contract and only if processing is carried out in an automated way. In order to exercise the above right, the Client should submit a written application KOMPLEKTS.LV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14.6. Contact KOMPLEKTS.LV or the institution that supervises the processing of personal data (State Data Inspectorate, www.dvi.gov.lv) for questions regarding the processing of personal data.
14.7. Contact KOMPLEKTS.LV with a written application to email@example.com for information on the processing and protection of personal data of the Client.
14.8 Other rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. For more information see the website: www.eugdpr.org